Since 1970, over 1 billion people have taken action to drive transformative change for people and planet. The 50th anniversary theme of Earth Day is Climate Action. Let’s act together!
- Pledge to Vote Earth for environmental progress https://www.earthday.org/campaign/vote-earth/
- Compost, compost, compost! At Studio G we use Bootstrap Compost, you can look for other services and community initiatives where you live. For instance, the City of Boston has started a pilot composting program named Project Oscar. Click here to learn more https://www.boston.gov/environment-and-energy/project-oscar.
- Take part in a Billion Acts of Green https://www.earthday.org/billion/
- Get involved and support organizations such as Sunrise Movement and the Climate Action Network (CAN).
- Are you an architect, contractor, or work at a design/build firm? Participate in the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center’s Triple Decker Design Challenge to identify replicable and affordable triple-decker energy retrofit approaches https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JFJZNPN
- Buy organic from local farms and farmer’s markets. CSA’s are a great option! https://www.mass.gov/service-details/community-supported-agriculture-csa-farms
- When we’ve gotten to the other side of the pandemic, join a Great Global Clean Up event near you https://cleanup.earthday.org/
#EarthDay2020 #EarthDayAtHome #EarthDayEveryDay #SaveTheEarth #ClimateChange #EarthWeek #Environment #GoGreen #Sustainability #Nature